Me:
1. Sleep. Oh please, please, please.
2. My brain. I lost it somewhere, or maybe the baby stole it.
3. Someone to pack for me.
Kennady:
1. A big monkey (that's what she said...she found one at Walgreens bigger than her and drug it around the store while we waited for her prescription, and then sobbed when I made her put it back).
Ben:
1. Uh...yeah, I don't know. Let me know if you do.
Not a very helpful list. Mostly I'd just like to get this place packed and move. We did decide we will be moving to Salt Lake and Ben is taking a job offer there working in a lab. Hopefully we are close to finding an apartment (we found one we like, just wanna make sure it's legit and not crawling with cockroaches or anything). I guess I am just having a hard time getting excited about Christmas. Maybe due to our total lack of festive decorations around here. I just can't add another thing to our list of things to do.
Oh yes, and Kennady has pink eye in both eyes. We got her some antibiotics from the dr, came home and bribed her with candy to let me put them in her eye. It's a tiny little bottle about half the size of your pinky. And then I couldn't find it. Spent a good chunk of time that could have been used for packing looking for it. Finally gave up and called the pharmacy and they said they could refill it (I guess maybe I'm not the only person to lose the world's smallest medication?). Except they called back and said they are completely out of the medicine and we'll have to wait until sometime tomorrow afternoon. Apparently Kennady is not the only person with pink eye.
3 comments:
Way down here in Gilbert, AZ, my James has pink eye too.
So you were right about other people having it...just didn't realize how far it spreads, huh? :)
I can't wait to hear how it goes for you actually getting the drops in her eye. James struggles and screams and I have to lay on top of him and force his eye open. It is quite the sight. I assume your girl will give you a run for your money too...as is her way. :)
Good luck with everything. It sounds like things are just simply rough going trying to get ready for the move, Christmas, and being pregnant and with a little one all at the same time.
As my mom likes to tell me, "This too shall pass." :)
It's true. Hang in there. You're doing awesome.
You're moving to SLC!!! I'm so excited!! I don't know about helping you pack to move OUT, but I can definitely come up and help you move IN. Just keep me posted on what you're doing.
Yay!!
I am reading your blog. I learned in a cont. ed. seminar today that the female brain shrinks from 1-3% during pregnancy and they think it is related to the development of the baby's brain. So, my thoughts are that you didn't lose your brain, your baby has borrowed it and sadly probably won't return it completely until 6 months after pregnancy. Sorry, I couldn't get you anything on your Christmas list.
Post a Comment