So I didn't mean to keep everyone in suspense for quite so long. I'll get to my excuses later. For now, here are some pictures.

Kennady liked carving the pumpkin. Well, she liked drawing on it with a permanent marker and she liked playing with the ice cream scoop and she was pretty mad that I wouldn't let her use the knife. However, she absolutely refused to touch the pumpkin guts. She said they were "gross."

Our Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbell outfits were a hit. And it turned out to not be too terribly cold. Kennady loved trunk or treating and got tons of candy. When we finished our apartment trunk or treat, she begged for more, so we went to the local movie theater for an indoor trunk or treat that involved no trunks, but lots of treats. She is so excited about all of her candy. There is no way she is going to eat even half of it, but her daddy is sure enjoying it (and I stole all her peanut butter m&m's).

She loved her costume, and will probably insist on wearing it when it's not Halloween. I don't care, it's cute. And, yes, those are binder clips holding together her costume, it should fit for the next 3 years.

My little girl is getting so big! Unfortunately she's been sick all week, she got the croup. She got better just in time for Halloween! Ok, so maybe she was a lit

tle sick, but the cold air is supposed to be good for croup, and it made her so happy.
And now for the surprise....

Yep, that's right, Kennady is going to be a big sister. I'm due June 3rd. So far I've mostly just been tired, but I also keep getting sinus infections, and I can't take any drugs. And it is making me miserable. Boo. Only like a month left of first trimester, then I can take some drugs again, so five more weeks of misery. Well, I can hope it doesn't last that long.
We didn't do much for my birthday, which is completely fine with me. Kennady and I are going to have a party on Saturday. Mom did come and clean my house and my husband made me chili. Dad is here now. It seems like there's been more going on, but my fuzzy brain is not letting me recall anything, so I'm going to go to bed.
3 comments:
Congratulations! Now you'll have two adorable hooligans instead of one! They are better in pairs, I think. ;)
Yay!! Congrats, that's so exciting!!
I knew it! Hooray! I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment