Monday, November 8, 2010

And the Verdict is....

Tubes. Yep, we'll be putting tubes in Kennady's ears on the 22nd. I hope this will be the end of our ear infection woes! Oh, and we'll need lots of ice-cream and Jell-O. (Ok, so really I think that's for tonsils...but hey, worth a try, right?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willem got tubes too. It's not that bad. He got them in July and unfortunately has had one ear infection since. But, it was way more easier one with tubes. He had stuff draining from his ear so I was pretty sure plus was super cranky. He was tolerable with motrin till we could get to the doctor the next day. Plus he didn't need antibiotics just ear drops. All in all I'm glad we did it!

Rebekah said...

Blah. Hope this makes everything better!! I'll bring you ice cream. Who cares if you NEED it, right?