Monday, March 22, 2010

Go Away

The snow needs to leave and not come back for a very long time. I really don't like the giant snowflakes I can see from my window, because it means it is cold outside and we will not be going to the playground. Sad.

Well our weekend did official start, but now it is officially over. After Ben finished his test we went to Idaho Falls for dinner with our friends Mike and Kari. It was great. And Domino's new pizza really is a lot better than their old pizza, which I did not like. Kennady had tons of fun playing with Garrek and the adults played the train game. We put the kids to bed, which meant we could play without constant interruption. Then we watched a movie. Then we left around 11:30. Kennady woke up. And she did not go back to sleep. Until somewhere around 5 a.m. Bad idea. I don't think we will be doing that again. This made for a very grouchy bunch of people at our house on Sunday. We did get Kennady to take a nap around 9, and we took a nap, and we all slept until about 12:30, which nearly made us late for church.

I did get pigtails in Kennady's hair! They lasted until about 5 minutes before the end of sacrament meeting. And she got to wear her new Easter shoes (she'll still be excited when she finds them in her basket, she loves shoes). They are white with a little heel, and she loves them.

We took Kennady to nursery again this week and she loved it! We will be glad when we don't have to go with her every week. But kinda sad at the same time. After church we were all tired and hungry, and cheese sandwiches were excellent. Kennady really wanted to go to bed, but it was only 6 pm, so we didn't think that was a good idea. We have taken away her binky. Ahhh! She only gets it for nap time and bedtime. So far, this really hasn't been a problem, knock on wood. Ben left for a meeting, so Kennady and I turned on a movie, because she was too tired to do anything else (um, yes me too). She started fussing a lot, so I finally just gave her her binky and she was asleep within 5 minutes. It was 7:15, but luckily she slept all the way through the night.

Other than that we are just counting down the days until the end of the semester and our trip to Oregon. We can't wait!

1 comment:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

If you find a way to make it stop snowing please let me know!