Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Photos

Ok, so I know it's not Easter yet, but since General Conference is next week, we won't get a chance to wear our Easter outfits next Sunday, so we wore them today and a friend from church was kind enough to take a photo for us. I know, we're not super photogenic. Kennady is adorable always though. She lets me do her hair on occasions. It usually doesn't stay in all day, but today it made it through church, well, mostly.
Some time I really want to get some good pictures of Kennady, since we did the whole Easter pictures thing last year. But I don't want to go to a studio again, because I don't want to spend a fortune. Mostly I'd like to just buy a camera and take them myself. But first that would actually be more expensive, and second I think I'd have trouble getting her to cooperate for me.

Only 2 weeks until the end of the semester! Yippee! Ben is super swamped trying to prepare for finals and finish papers and the like. Kennady and I are just trying to stay out of his hair, and we aren't very good at it. This week we plan to visit some friends, go on an Easter egg hunt with the rest of the nursery kids, and maybe even dye some eggs (I can't see that going too well with an 18 month old....I'm envisioning lots of stained stuff and cracked eggs....but maybe it will be worth it once a year to keep us busy for a little while). Oh yes, and don't forget babysitting. I know, we are so exciting.

No comments: