Tuesday, September 1, 2009
We Are Here
Yay! We made it safe and sound. We got moved into our apartment in record time with the help of friends and some nice neighbors. We got our storage unit loaded on the truck and unloaded into our apartment in less than an hour. I wish it was always that easy. We love our apartment, there is so much storage we might just have to buy more stuff (haha). Kennady is so happy, because she has tons of room to crawl around and lots of toys. And I don't have to worry about her because we've been babyproofing as we've been unpacking. We have almost set up everything, we'll probably have it done by the end of the day! Anyways, I was mostly just testing to see if our wireless worked, but thought I let you all know that we're now in Rexburg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment