So this morning is quite chilly: 45 degrees. The good news is that it's supposed to get up to 81 today, which means Kennady and I can still enjoy the outdoors (which means Kennady will be happy). The bad news is that in looking at the weather forecast, I saw next Tuesday. The high is supposed to be 43, and the low .... are you ready? .... 28. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. Brrr. Yes, I did survive Alaska, but I was pregnant most of the time so I had my very own little internal heater.
Kennady has started signing for food. She has also started using signs to ask for things before whining. She helps put on her clothes (as opposed to the screaming she was doing every time we got dressed just a few weeks ago). I think we have the Hokey Pokey to thank for that. She can drink out of a cup by herself (yes, she does throw it on the floor when she is done, but if I put just the right amount of water in the cup then it is empty by that time). She is wearing 12 month clothes now. She waves bye and says bye. She walks across the living room when she thinks no one is watching. She started taking real naps again, this is perhaps my favorite thing. She doesn't cry at all when we put her down for bed. And most of these things have all happened in the last week. Crazy. Maybe soon we can potty train her. Hahaha.
1 comment:
VIDEO PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment