Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Monkeying Around

Well, I promised some pictures, and here they are. You'll just have to either deal with or ignore my commentary in between.

This one would probably look better without Kennady. I'm not sure what that face is. Maybe it's a "Yeah right, Mom, like you are going to get good pictures of me without Dad around" face.
Notice we had Dad to help for the photo shoot in the monkey outfit. It makes a big difference.
Here's some things I learned about my camera: 1. I love the color maybe it's easier to see on some of the other shots, but the colors are amazing, thanks Nikon. If anything I could even turn my saturation down on my camera. 2. My camera is ridiculously slow. And this is without the flash on. Which is why I didn't quite get what I was hoping for with lighting, because had I turned the flash on, I would never have gotten a picture with her smiling.



I promise no monkeys were harmed in the process of this photo shoot.

I'm pretty sure I saw this on a Halloween card somewhere. Ok, well maybe not, but maybe we need to send out Halloween cards instead of Christmas cards.
I think she looks like one of those porcelin dolls that wear those silly costumes.



Alright, so she's cute. She's also growing up so fast! She now says water (wa wa) and cracker (ca ca), signs for milk and more and it seems like she is learning new words everyday, although most of them are easily deciphered. I am still planning her birthday party, and we are going to have one crazy monkey party for that girl. (Ok, so we might be having two crazy monkey parties, one for the 1 year olds and another for family, because I'm not sure everyone will fit in our apartment at the same time).

No comments: