Hmm. Well, yes, posting. You see Kennady is taking one of her two fifteen minute naps for the day, so I figured this will be my only chance. And there were so many dishes that I am running one of two dishwasher loads, and pretty much everything else is pretty clean. That might be a lie, or gross exaggeration. Why does my 11 month old only take two 15 minute naps? And then she is grouchy all day? It might be because she is still teething, or because she has a cold (debatable... the runny nose might just be from the teething). Or maybe she has boundless energy. Either way, I mostly don't find it fair. My friend has a 16 month old who takes an hour and a half long nap in the morning and then a 4 hour nap in the afternoon. Oh the things I could do. Like get more serious about getting my graphic design/photography Web site up and running. What? You mean I could be doing that instead of posting on my blog? Well, yes, that would be mostly true if our internet here wasn't so painfully slow today. Loading pictures sounds like torture.
Well, what have we been up to? Enjoying tennis ball golf, warm sunny days, long walks, good company, and one grouchy baby (yes, we do enjoy her, even when she is grouchy). We got packages from both grandmas, which Kennady loved, mostly to open and pull everything out, but also to play with everything in the box. It also means that I have the memory card for my camera again. Which means I can take pictures! Wahoo! Later today my plan is to get Kennady dressed in her monkey outfit and go outside and take some pictures. She will have to cooperate for this to work. It might happen, because she loves to smile for the camera and really hams it up. I'm not sure where she got this trait. I guess maybe her aunt Kendra.
Yesterday I made a roast and we invited our neighbors over for dinner. We are happy to say we have normal neighbors, who we both like. Kennady loves them and I think she wishes they were her parents, because she was all smiles the whole time they were here and cried when they left. We must be doing something wrong.
I have no other news that I can think of. Someday we might do something super exciting. Probably not anytime soon. But you should still keep reading my blog, because soon I will have adorable pictures of my baby in a monkey suit to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment