
Yeah, I know, but I've been packing. But on the upside, I had to go through all the pics on my brother's camera and my computer, so I found some long lost pictures of Kennady (and those few from our trip to Nauvoo).
We successfully got everything minus our 3-day packs into our cartop carrier and trunk. And both closed. Phew. Tomorrow we are getting up when Kennady does, recharging the a/c and heading to Cheyenne (12 1/2 hours). There we have an indoor pool, which will hopefully put Kennady in such a good mood that she'll be pretty well behaved for the 8 1/2 hours of travel the next day. I sure hope we make it to Idaho with a car in one piece (the one I've been driving since I was 16). I'll let you know how it goes. Perhaps I'll have a good story to tell.
1 comment:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I just love this little girl. I hope all is well on your trip.
Post a Comment