Ok, I need some feedback. So by now everyone's checked out my design blog Web site, right? Well, I made another Web site and I need to know which one is better. Here's the new one http://www.wix.com/pxystyx/KEN-Design-Studio . So, go, check it out, and let me know what you think by voting on the poll to the right, or if that doesn't work for you, just leave a comment.
Ok, now that you've done that, here's my pros and cons list, which some of you may disagree with, and I'd like to hear. The second Web site is a lot better looking and easier to navigate. It takes longer to load. It also crops my pictures (I'm ok with the square thumbnails, but it even crops the enlargements). What, you didn't see the enlargements? Well, that was a little confusing, because they get a little bigger as you scroll over the pictures, but to see the larger picture you have to click on it. Oh, you got stuck in the enlargements too? Well, you have to click on the picture itself to close the window, there is no x or close button. But I do like that you can see all the pictures in a category at once without scrolling down. See why I needed help?
4 comments:
I thought a lot of people had both a website and a blog and the blog is just "what is happening now"- the blog seems hard to use- I wish there were photos on the actual site without clicking on the sides. Nice to know how to get out of the enlargements. It looks like you've done TONS of work. I think my only advice is that usually you take out personal information on invitations- some of them have the people's names and addresses.
And you left the 'g' off of 'Young' when you name BYU-Idaho. And 'bachelor's' needs an apostrophe. Other than that, looks good.
The second web site took too long to load I couldn't stay on it long cause it was not quick enough, just my opinion, looks good though and your photo's are great.
I think you should keep both. you may get different audiences by keeping both and that would promote more business. I like both sites for different reasons. Nice work!
Post a Comment