Korban Benjamin Nelson!May 28, 2011 12:32 p.m.
7 lbs 1 oz
20.5 inches
We are all doing great and even came home from the hospital today! I went into labor a little after midnight Saturday morning, went into the hospital around 2, and ended up with a labor twice as long as Kennady's (which still isn't too bad) and that's another story in itself.
He is pretty much perfect! He sleeps all the time. Which would be cooler if we could let him sleep as long as he wants. Maybe soon. He's a champion eater, and even better at pooping.
Thanks to everyone who helped us out -Andy, our neighbor, who slept on our couch all night, even though it was his birthday!, Rob and Kristi for taking Kennady all day, and Kendra and Eisley who drove down from Idaho to entertain Kennady until tomorrow.
Kennady loves her little brother and we are glad to have him home. The hospital stinks. That's a post for another time too. I've already had more sleep since we've been home for 2 hours than I've had in 3 days.
I think we might all survive this :)


4 comments:
Congrats!! He is a cute little guy. Having a boy will be fun. Hopefully you are able to rest and enjoy it all!!
He's adorable! Congratulations!
He's adorable, congratulations!! And seriously, you look TOO pretty, ESPECIALLY for just having had a baby.
Yay! He is so darling! Congratulations. You will definitely love having a boy, and whether Kennady comes out of her anti-Mommy phase or not (but she will), that boy will always love his mama. Day in, day out, boys love their mamas.
I am glad to hear you are getting some sleep! I hope these first few days home are nice for your little family.
Post a Comment