Monday, May 23, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Alright, here are the pictures. I know, I do a great job of really getting your hopes up for some great photos, and then there are only 3 of them. The first two are of Kennady at the zoo. Well, the playground at the zoo. The other pictures are just of animals and the back of Kennady's head. And I decided to take a real pregnant picture of me instead of posting the picture we took at the zoo, because, well it was terrible. And I was standing next to a statue of rhino- it didn't help things.

Ben was totally freaked she was going to fall off the rope ladder. She's such a big girl, and a good climber.
I don't know what that face was, I think she was pretending to be a lion. And here's the elephant. Oh, wait, that's not right. That's me 38 weeks pregnant. I look pretty much the same as I did that pregnant with Kennady, except my hair is longer. And my face is a little less fat, and my legs and feet aren't nearly as swollen. Still, I'll be happy to lose the "I swallowed a watermelon" look in a week or less. Still not sure when this little guy is coming. I'm pretty sure he won't be making an appearance on his own account anytime soon. Although I could be surprised. And I won't decide until Thursday if and when we'll force him out. It could be as early as Friday.

I will say that my anxiety level of having the kid has risen since last night, when I had nightmares that a tornado was about to hit the hospital while I was in labor. I am really glad we don't live in Joplin, because then it might have been reality, because a REAL storm like that probably would have put me into labor. Kind of depressing today to see the photos and news. I'm like, "Hey, I know where that is...or where it was." Like the stake center where we went to dances all the time. Crazy.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

You do NOT look like an elephant. You are all baby belly. But, I know how you feel. And, I can also relate to the natural disaster dreams. But for some reason it has been hurricanes with me. Even with all the tornado destruction at my home in Tennessee, I still have hurricane destruction dreams. Don't ask because I have no idea why. Just glad everything is safe and sound here!