Monday, April 18, 2011
I Don't Want To
Here's a little video Mom Ellis took while we were in Missouri. I guess we kept her up way too late one too many nights.
Yes, I am being a blog slacker. Sorry, life is getting in the way. Missouri was fun, we did a lot, and my pregnant brain makes it hard for me to remember all of it. We are glad to be home because we missed Ben! The weather here is not quite what we left in Missouri (uh 90 degrees is a little too hot for me right now), but it is beginning to be spring, and so we are enjoying more and more time outdoors. But for all you snowbunnies out there, most of the ski resorts are still open here, so feel free to come visit- and they'll probably be open until at least Memorial Day.
Sometime in the near future I'll put up pictures from the trip. They are already uploaded to Facebook if you just can't wait. The giant pregnant lady is me. Oh, and since I'm 33 weeks along, some days I get to *enjoy* contractions. Right now I can be grateful that they stop after several hours, even if I lose some sleep over it. In 3 1/2 weeks though, if I'm gonna have contractions they better be bringing me a baby boy sooner rather than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment