Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter
Warning- there are no pictures on this post. Yeah, fail, I know. However, the last picture of Kennady I posted was her in her Easter outfit, and she insisted on pig tails again today. So, just imagine that I took it today. We had a wonderful Easter. Church was great and the Easter program was uplifting (or at least what I got to hear while trying to keep Kennady under control). We took a nice nap after church, so we actually ran out of time to dye Easter eggs. Oops. They got made straight into deviled eggs. Kennady seemed pretty content with the plastic eggs with candy inside. She was pretty excited about her Easter basket- a bag of marshmallows, some dolls (thanks Mom Nelson!), and a tricycle. Which is more than we got her for birthday or Christmas, but a tricycle in October or December wouldn't make much sense. We made ham, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, rolls and a lemon meringue pie. Don't be too impressed, the pie and rolls were frozen. But it was good. Rob, Kristi and the boys came up for dinner, and Kennady and Russell ran around like monkeys. Lots of fun. Alright, I'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment