- Yesterday she walked up to me and said, "Mommy, you're fat." Gee, thanks.
- Ben, my hero, asked what she wanted to make mommy for dinner, "Hmm, mommy wants lasagna." She's been asking for lasagna all week.
- This morning she saw her bike out on the balcony and had a fit. Bikes don't go outside. We had to bring it in and cover it with a blanket because it was cold.
- She's discovered her first love, peanut butter sandwiches. She eats one for lunch every day and sometimes has one for a bedtime snack. I don't really understand, but I'm not opposed, they are very easy to make.
- She told me the other day, "When Korban comes out he's going to kick you."
- When Ben asked her if she had been good yesterday she replied, "Mom was really angry."
- She got into her Easter eggs and ate who knows how many M&M's and marshmallows. As I was scolding her, she looks up and through her extremely full mouth says "I don't have any chocolate."
- I was eating my lunch and she runs in and yells, "I have to go potty!" I say, "Hurry, run, run!" She stops, looks back at me and says "Don't talk with your mouth full."
- She refuses to sleep in her bed, because she wants to sleep on the floor. She keeps telling us the bed is moving. We finally gave up and she sleeps very peacefully on her floor every night.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Life With Kennady
Ah, life with Kennady. Here are some of the funny things she's been up to lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha, she is so funny. It was great to see you guys the other day! We definitely need to get together again sometime soon!
Dustin would always rather sleep on the floor too.. I dont get it, but she is one entertaining child! Sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment