Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Time . . . Sort Of

Look! Pictures! The first one is let all those doubters out there know I really am pregnant, since I guess you haven't seen any pictures. Basically I'm huge, and that was 2 or 3 weeks ago. However, I think more of the hugeness is contained to my belly, instead of all over like it was with Kennady. Kennady loved being on the lake! She thought going fast on the boat was the best thing ever. I think she might have jumped in the water if I had been willing to go with her (it was still pretty cold).
Here she is with Grandma. She loved being outside and it was so nice while we were there. However, she was not a fan of the sprinkler. What a party pooper.

This is when we and played "Mini Golf Ball" at the dinosaur place. Mom says Kennady played just like I did when I was little. Hit it once, go set it next to the hole and then hit it in. She also would pick up everyone's balls and go throw them in the hole or hand them back to you. Good thing we weren't too serious.
She loved jumping on the trampoline.
And eating cookies and watching Wipeout with Grandpa. She thought that show was funny.

So today I'm a little miffed. As I look out my window through the beautiful blossoming trees, there is snow falling all around. Uhg. I want spring! And I want it now! Which shouldn't be too much to ask, I mean it is nearly May. I was thinking that this baby would be a summer baby (you know, due in June) but if the weather keeps this up I may have misplanned his wardrobe. It seems as if Korban has decided to behave and stay put for awhile, as the contractions have subsided, and I am very grateful for that. Maybe he'll be a more obedient child than Kennady.

The other reason I'm miffed? I got Ben and Kennady's stupid cold. But I can't take drugs. So what little energy I had has been sapped and I am useless. Not to mention it will probably hang around until the baby is born. What would third trimester be without a nasty cold?

No comments: