Thursday, July 1, 2010

Clarification

So apparently my idea to get Amazon gift cards doesn't sound too crazy to other stay at home moms. However, I've gotten several emails asking how to give me credit for signing up. Well, you have to sign up through my link, which is on the Swagbucks box at the bottom of my blog (scroll all the way down). It says "sign up." Or I can send you an email. Or, after 5 pm, I can send you an invite on Facebook. (I'm not allowed on Facebook during the day, because then I'll never get my homework done...wait I don't have any). I was trying to get a link from this post, but I guess it's impossible. If you already signed up :( I'll forgive you.

Alright, so I finally figured out a way to give you a direct link. Now you can just click here to sign up, in case you are too lazy to scroll to the bottom of my blog.

No comments: