Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Every Once in a While . . .

I post some pictures. Today happens to be one of those days. So enjoy. And sorry for the blurriness and not-looking-at-the-cameraness. My camera is super slow these days.

Here we are at the sand dunes.

This is the cake I made Monica for her birthday.
This is the mini cake I made Rebekah for her birthday.
This is Kennady on the 4th of July. She is so super cute. If only my camera would take a picture when I pushed the button, instead of 5 seconds later.
Sorry you have to tilt your head. One of these days I'll sit down and do some much needed maintenance on my computer, which will then hopefully clear up enough free space for me to run Photoshop without it crashing. Or clean off the memory card so I can upload to iPhoto.

2 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! Kennady is so not a baby any more! You really should post pictures more often! I forgoten how big she was.

Your cakes look super fancy!

Chelsea said...

That cake looks awesome! Way to go!