Friday, November 18, 2011

There Goes My Baby

Korban has started pulling up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. Nooooooo! Why can't he just be my baby? Luckily he's still snuggly. He also has a cold, so we get lots of snuggle time. Ben especially, during the night, because Korban only wants to sleep on Ben's chest. I think he's getting a little big for that. We put him in a pair of Kennady's old pj's that fit her when she was 10-11 months old. He was busting at the seams.

Did I mention that I made cake batter ice cream? It was divine. I love Cold Stone's cake batter ice cream, but it's so expensive. You can buy cake batter ice cream too (even WalMart brand), but none of it tastes right. This stuff was good. And I figured out how to make it a little cheaper, so now it's actually cheaper than buying ice cream.

Wednesday night was girl's night. I got to go with some great friends out on the town. Ok, so we only made it to the mall. We checked out the new H&M store and then dined at the Cheesecake Factory. Who knew they had good food? I usually just skip straight to the cheesecake. We probably had too much fun, or at the very least ate too much food. It was the first time I've ever shared a piece of cheesecake though.

Operation Clean the House is still under way. We rearranged our bedroom and bought a new comforter. Now it looks like adults live there. We're working on the organization thing. Or at least I am. Ben just wants to get it clean. I'm determined to organize so it will actually stay clean. Relatively. And can I just say I am soooo tired of folding laundry? I don't mind actually washing it, but I'm beginning to loathe folding it and putting it away. I think I have 5 loads backed up. Yeah, I should probably get on that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I was just curious what is the recipe for the ice cream.