This past week Ben and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. And by celebrated I mean we went to dinner with 1 kid instead of 2. I can't believe it's been 4 years already, but at the same time it's hard to even remember not being married. Pretty much I'm still crazy in love with the guy and feel like the luckiest gal in the world. I mean Ben got me flowers and wrote me a poem, and I, um, got him nothing. I've really been bad at this holiday thing since having 2 kids. I did let him buy a new watch, does that count?
Our real anniversary present to each other? a new car. Well, new to us. Yep, we found one. We are hoping to close on it today, so I'll get some pictures up sometime. Its a 2007 Chevy Malibu. It's white, both Ben and my least favorite car color, oh well. It's pretty nice. And I think it's just in time, because the Cavalier is sounding terrible. Watch her last another couple years just to spite us...haha.
We got to go down to Rob and Kristi's yesterday and see Papa Nelson again, Kennady had lots of fun. Today Aunt Donna is coming to visit.
And now i'm signing off because typing with one hand is tedious.
No comments:
Post a Comment