Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello...Goodbye

Um, we are not dead. In fact, everyone is alive and well. Well, well now. Kennady and Korban both caught colds from the one time Kennady went to nursery where there were more than 3 kids. Other than that Korban pretty much only cat naps and wants to be held for the rest of the day. I got tired of trying to type posts with only one hand. Plus we've been getting out some. Not during the day, unless you count going outside to play, which I do. So basically, we're busy, and I'm ok with that. Although I would like Korban to sit somewhere besides my arms for more than 10 minutes. Oh, and sorry, but no pony pictures yet. They are coming eventually. And maybe I'll write a meaningful post. Or we'll go do something interesting and blogworthy. Or both. Eh, let's not count on anything, except me eating at least one meal per day. And that meal may or may not be ice cream.

No comments: