Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheese!

So I'm a blog slacker now, so what? At least I put up some pictures. Kennady makes sure I get out the camera. But the majority of the pictures I have are of random objects and blurry. I think I know what Kennady needs for her birthday...or better yet, she can have my camera and I'll get a new one. Yeah. And the above is a picture of Kennady's new "cheese" smile. I am so looking forward to trying to get nice family photos. And I know my mother is laughing at me. Here's Korban at bath time. He likes to splash. He likes warm water and lots of it. Oh, he also likes smiling, and I love it.


You are probably wondering what I have been up to that's keeping me so busy I neglect my blog. It's called children. They are exhausting. I miraculously got them both to sleep at 8 tonight (I know Korban will wake up again...unless there's a real miracle). I am finally getting some much needed mommy quiet time.

Other things we've been up to. Ben's family showed up this weekend and we had lots of fun playing with everyone. We're sad to not be joining them on their trek to Arizona for a family reunion. There are lots of reasons we decided to stay put this week. Mainly Korban being a crankypants who likes to eat every hour and a half (that would make for an extremely long 12 hour drive). And Ben's in the middle of a project at work that his boss wants done ASAP, which means he's been working extra hours, and probably not wise for him to take off for a week. Man a vacation sounds good though.

Also we are on the hunt for a car. It's sucking up the meager remains of my brain power and free time. Tomorrow we go look at a car. Before then I'm gonna try to figure out how to get pre-approved for a loan. It would be a lot easier if I didn't really insist on reading all the fine print and understanding it. So if anyone out there in bloggerworld hears of a good deal on a car, let me know. Must be better than the car we have now:) So 4 wheels, a/c, less than 100k miles, needs to last at least 5 years. Cruise control would be a bonus, as would power anything. Willing to make trip to Missouri to pick it up :) Or Oregon. Or Hawaii. Looking to spend around 10k-ish. Prefer to pay in Monopoly money. Just kidding. Actually, I would prefer to pay in Monopoly money, but I don't think that's likely to happen. So seriously, spread the word. If you find me a car to buy, I'll send you a special surprise. For real, I promise.

No comments: