Thursday, July 14, 2011
Adventures x 2
Sometimes having two is just way more fun than having one. I think I mentioned that Kennady and Korban have already learned how to fight. It started with Kennady tickling his feet while he was eating, and he would stop to scream at her. Well a couple of days ago I was holding both of them reading a story and Korban started flailing around like newborns do. Next thing I know, Kennady smacks him on the head. She immediately got a timeout. When I asked why she hit her brother she said, "He hit me!" She didn't understand why he didn't get a timeout. Yesterday I was giving Korban a bath in the tub, and she came in and stood on the side of the tub. She started splashing him, which he didn't like, and I told her to knock it off, but had both hands occupied and couldn't do much about it. Luckily, Korban can stand up for himself, and he peed all over her. She was shocked. She probably would have started crying, but I was laughing so hard, so instead she just whimpered and said she needed a new shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment