The chairlift to the alpine slide.
Mom on the alpine slide.
Me on the alpine slide.
Kennady swimming with pool monster- her new life jacket thingy.
Korban chilling on our picnic.
An attempt at a family photo. Ben might eventually learn to look at the camera and smile regardless of what the children are doing. PS, lately all of our family photos have failed. Well, I mean, I guess we are in them.
Ben and Kennady on the alpine slide.
Hanging with Korban.
Mom and Dad with all their grandkids.
Family photo. Ok, not too bad, everyone is looking in the general direction of the camera. And I still need to lose 15 lbs. Probably more, I have a feeling I gained back a few of those 21 while mom and dad were here.
Korban in his blessing outfit.
The whole fam, minus mom, walking home from church. Yes, we are slightly dysfunctional.
Kennady enjoying the pool.
Kennady and Korban playing in his new borrowed floor gym thingy. Kennady plays in i more than he does.
The cousins.
The cousins again.
Happy birthday Mom! Yes, that's the ugly cake. It was even uglier in person.
And, as promised, the picture of Korban smiling. Awwww. I love it. He's starting to smile more and more.And in other news, our a/c isn't working again today. Sigh. And it's on a Monday. Sometimes when you try to prepare for the worst, it's what you get. Ok, so no natural disaster or anything, but 2 screaming kids, a sick mom and an ever-growing headache with no a/c and 90 degree weather, and no husband until 10 pm, well that's about as bad as it gets around here. Yah, I know, life's pretty easy for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment