This is the new hair. Not exactly what I was going for, but I can live with it. Maybe next time I cut my hair I'll remember not to go in right before lunch.
And here is my sweet little guy. Or, um, big guy. He's outgrown all 0-3 month clothes, and the smaller 3-6 months barely fit. He's started smiling and cooing a lot more, and it's just adorable. He also slept for 7 hours in a row. And we got to sleep all of that too. Awesome. And he's averaging longer sleeps- about 5 hours. So we are starting to feel human again. He is also screaming a lot less. So glad the first 6 weeks are behind us...even though I'll miss him being that tiny.
Grandma Nelson sent Korban a batman outfit, so we could take picture to send to Uncle Dustin, since as far as he knows Korban's name is still Bruce. However, the outfit was Kennady's size and she thought it was awesome, so we took pictures of her in it instead. She had lots of fun being Batgirl.
And yes, she is standing on the washer. That cabinet behind her is where I keep the cereal, which she has no problems helping herself to. This is the Uncle Dustin pose. He should get a kick out of that.
This is our 4th of July family outing.
This is our attempt at a family picture. Yes, we are all wearing matching shirts. Yes, I am aware that makes us a goober family. No, I don't care, I think it's funny. Kinda like how we named our child a combination of our first names. Life's better when you can laugh at yourself.
Kennady was a wee bit grouchy. She hadn't had a nap.
I like that my little girl can do "boy" things and "girl" things. One minute she can be Batgirl, saving the world, and the next she can have a picnic in her princess tent with all of her stuffed animals.
And here is her bruise from when she ran into the door a few weeks ago. Don't worry, this picture isn't recent. Her two black eyes got worse than that. Poor girl, if only she could learn to look where she is walking (or hopping/skipping/running).The end.
2 comments:
You guys make me smile.
This made me laugh. Especially kennady on the washing machine. Good girl!
Post a Comment