This entire week has felt like Monday. Yep, I'm still sick. And it's been severely interfering with my sleep, so I'm pretty much a zombie. To top it all off, Kennady got sick too. And it's been rainy. Actually, I like rain, so that doesn't bother me, especially since we're not been feeling well and not really wanting to go outside anyways. So what do you do when you are cooped inside with a 2 year old and you are both sick? Why of course, you open birthday presents early. Don't worry, I'll wrap it up and give it to her later and she'll still be super excited. We opened the new Tinker Bell movie. We've watched it nearly twenty times. It's not too bad, especially since it lets me take it easy. I think we might have watched it one too many times though, here's why:
Right before lunch today Kennady kept squatting down, grunting, and then standing up. She seemed to be getting frustrated. I asked her if she needed to poop. "No mom, I'm flying." "Kennady, I don't think you can fly." "Yes, I can fly." She tries again and again. "I can't fly." "I know, that's too bad." "My wings are wet." Then she spent the next half hour trying to dry her wings. I'm pretty sure she's going to jump off something and break her arm in the near future.
Let's see, what else? Ben started applying for jobs. If anyone has any hookups....I'll repay you in cheesecakes and free babysitting. This Saturday Rebekah is taking some family photos for us. I'm hoping Kennady will cooperate. She loves "Bawka" (that's Kennady for Bekah) so maybe she will.
I'm getting excited for Halloween. And Kendra is going to have a baby soon, and mom and dad are going to come out. Then comes Thanksgiving. Mostly I just love the fall and all the goodies that come with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment