


My baby is two!! I can't believe that my quiet little wide-eyed newborn is nearly 3 feet tall and talks non-stop. At least now she can feed herself. She's even figured out how to use her little chairs to climb on the counter and get down anything she wants to eat (or dump all over the couch).Today there's not much celebrating, because we are waiting to have her party until Papa gets here. She did already get How to Train Your Dragon. She loves, loves, loves this movie, we've watched it a hundred times already. We decided for the dinosaur party to go the easy way and just have a family party at Kendra's, plus she already has tons and tons of dinosaurs.
This little girl has sure changed my life, but for the better. She keeps me very very busy. But she is so sweet and cute that I don't mind (most of the time). I like that she is old enough to come up and kiss me and say "I love you too, Mommy" and sometimes she even lets me snuggle her like a little baby.
2 comments:
Yeah! Happy Birthday, Kennady! Crazy, I just found your party invite from last year's birthday. I'm sure you're still a cute little monkey!
happyy b-day! we love you sssooooo much.
Post a Comment