Oh, yes, it has begun. Ben graduates and we get kicked out of our apartment in 2 months. Yikes!! He's been applying to jobs all over the place, but mostly in Salt Lake, because that seems to be where there are job openings in research (well that and Minnesota and Maryland). This job searching is much like applying to medical school, only not quite so drawn out. I think it's a little harder than usual because we don't know where we are moving, and there are no jobs here. So we've been focusing on Oregon, Salt Lake and Missouri. So far, Missouri's not looking so good. Sorry Mom.
Kennady turns 2 next week! And Kendra is going to be induced on the 20th, so I'll have a niece (I've got two nephews, but this will be the first niece). Mom comes next Tuesday. Then Halloween. And then my birthday. And then Dad comes. I'm still trying to plan this dinosaur party, but I can't find any dinosaur stuff. There's tons of TinkerBell stuff though. I'm trying to decide if I should even bother inviting any of her little friends, or just do a family party. Might depend if I can get our house clean by then or not.
I have a feeling the next two months are going to pass quite quickly.
1 comment:
Time all ways go by way to fast!
But we will most defeintly take you in if you find a job in utah.
Post a Comment