Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's About Time!

We took family pictures! You'll see them when I get them. I am hoping for just one good one of all three of us. Kennady was not cooperative. We went to the local pumpkin patch, and I know we got some super cute ones of Kennady. Oh, and we have a cat. At least we do in our family pictures. There was a super cute kitten at the pumpkin patch and Kennady loved it and was not happy unless she was holding it. At least Kennady was entertaining. Rebekah was super patient with us!

Then we took naps. Ok, so we all tried to take a nap, only Kennady's nap was very short, so Ben's nap was very short. After I woke up we decided to have some fun. We drove downtown, parked the car, and went for a walk. We walked to Pickett's Bambinos and tried them out. Like a fried pita stuffed with goodness. Pretty good. Then we went and saw Toy Story 3 at the cheap theater. Kennady made it through the whole movie. Then we went for another little walk. I love fall weather! And, low and behold, right next to the movie theater there was a donut shop. I was soooo excited. Rexburg does not have a donut shop, they have not had one in the last 6 years I have lived here, and it always makes me sad. They do have donuts at the grocery store, but they are icky. The donuts at this place were sooooo good. Unfortunately, they'll probably go out of business, because the owner is another person who thinks he doesn't have the money to advertise. But by the time that happens, we won't live here, so I will enjoy fresh delicious donuts for the next 3 months. And may we never live in another town without a donut shop.

Today we are headed to church in a little bit then over to Jared and Rebekah's for dinner. Hopefully Kennady will be in a better mood when she wakes up from her nap, she's been quite the grouch for the last couple of days. She likes to call Ben, "Ben" instead of "Dad" and it makes him quite upset. I'm pretty sure she knows he doesn't like it and thinks it's funny.

Well, stay tuned for pictures.

2 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

I hate when I get behind on reading blogs! Yours always brightens my day. :) Your little family has such fun stories. I can't wait to see those pictures! Getting family pics done is always such an interesting process...

Unknown said...

I'm staying tuned! I can't wait to see your little cutie in these photos!