Thursday, October 14, 2010

Post 1 of 2....or maybe 3

Ok, so we got the pictures. I think I'll do this in sections, mostly because it is taking me forever to Photoshop them. You see, we are so uncooperative (especially Kennady) that I'm having to stitch together photos to get one where everyone is looking at the camera....and no, I don't think there is a single picture where Kennady is smiling (at least not a family picture). Luckily, Rebekah did an awesome job taking the pictures and was snapping several in a row of the same pose, so I can feasibly photo shop them. And on some of them Ben and I look good and Kennady is throwing a fit, so we'll just go with it.

And now for the pictures.

This is a composite of three different shots. Ben and the cat are the only originals in the photo.

This is Kennady throwing a fit.



Awww...this one is so cute!

Ok, more coming later. Probably not today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kennady is seriously adorable! Love her boots and dress!

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures! Miss you, we need to hang out again someday!

Stimpson Family said...

You are gorgeous!