Monday, September 27, 2010

Celebration!

Ok, so nothing super exciting happened, it's just that this is my 300th post. If only I got a dollar for each time I posted, then I would have $300. Also I uploaded pictures from my camera, so you get to see some more of California and Kennady. Plus Kendra's babyshower.

So, yes, I did make the cake. It took a long time and a lot of work, and for awhile I thought about throwing it out the window, but it turned out ok. The baby shower was great, Kendra's sister-in-laws did a great job. After the shower Kendra and I went shopping and out for a very late dinner/snack. Fun time had by all.

Sunday Kennady didn't take a nap. Uhg. However, she walked right into nursery and said, "Bye bye, I go to nursery by myself." And then they kicked her out because they apparently changed rooms and that was the Sr. Nursery. What's the difference? Well supposedly senior nursery is older than junior nursery, but no one seems to know that actual cut off (they are only in there from 18 months to 3 years old). She was super mad, not only about getting kicked out of nursery, but that she couldn't stay with her friend. Then she threw a fit and I spent the next 15 minutes trying to calm her down. She eventually decided to stay in jr. nursery.

Yay, that's pretty much it. So enjoy the pictures.


Kennady playing in the fountain, right after this she stuck her face in it and blew bubbles. Kennady's favorite ride at Disneyland. And, yes, we did get yelled at right after this picture.
This was that cool restaurant we ate at Fire and Ice. Yummy.
Kennady really liked the beans, and they even made her a special baby burrito.
Can you tell how tired Kennady was when we went to the aquarium? Actually, I think we were all that tired, but she was the only one who had a nuclear meltdown. She did really like the fish though.
Here we are in front of one of the aquariums.
Kennady thought she was too cool.


And here's the cake. Kendra made the cake topper. It's a dinosaur in an egg if you can't see it too well.
And there's Kendra's big belly. Hee hee, this is probably the only time that I'll ever weigh less than my sister.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute cake! You did a good job with it!

Clan de Carlson said...

Woah I am huge. I was leaning back trying to look huge. But still. Yeah I'm a whole lotta baby right now.

munyer jerk chicken said...

oh my goodness... is that fondant??? LOL Great memories just flooded my brain, by the way.