This is Kennady not cooperating for Halloween photos. The pumpkin, however, was very well-behaved.

Here is Ben and Kennady. Please notice the banana trick-or-treat bag. Ben is a veterinarian. I was a zookeeper. We have no pictures of the three of us, and no pictures of me. I was wearing coveralls and a backwards baseball cap. Creative, I know. I've decided that every Halloween costume should incorporate coveralls, because they are so toasty. Actually, it was the nicest Halloween I've even seen in Rexburg, no rain, no snow, no wind and the temps were around 50.
Here is Kennady's quilt I am finally working on. It should be finished by Christmas, I only have two more rows to sew, then I have to make some sort of border (I lost a lot of fabric because I'm just a newbie to this sewing thing...), then I have to attach the back, and maybe some batting, and then maybe quilt it.
Here is my beautiful cheesecake. Yes, it did crack. It did not effect the taste. I was considering making a business out of selling cheesecakes for the holidays. Good idea? I don't know. I'd have to charge $14 to make enough money to be worth it. Would you pay $14 for a cheesecake? One that was cracked (hopefully after a few more times of making it I can figure out how to make it look a little prettier)? What if it had strawberries?
This was my slice. Yummmy.
Ok, now for the really good stuff. Kennady has decided to sleep more. She has slept through the night the last two nights. And today she has been asleep for 3 hours already. I think she is trying to catch up on all the sleep she has missed in the last couple of months from teething, walking, earaches, etc. I think it is wonderful.And today I found a skinny mirror. Not that it was narrow, but it made me look narrow. I'm thinking of trying to sell it on Ebay, I bet I could get some big bucks for it.
Ben got accepted on to fast track, which means he can take classes this winter. Now he just has to convince a few teachers to let him into classes that are already full. I am not below begging and bribing with cookies.
This week I don't think we have any plans. Well, Ben has a couple tests to take and a lot of homework to do. And Kennady and I have to go to the grocery store sometime today because we are out of milk and bread.
And now the monkey is awake and hungry, so I've got to go.
2 comments:
I love cheese cake, I think you offically cause a major craving. I also very much enjoyed the picture with kennady and her banana bag. I thought that was a nice touch. Much better than russell grocery sack.
cute cute quilt! Did you have instructions making it or did you just figure it out? I would love to do that...!
Post a Comment