Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear Mr. Santa Claus,

This year I've been nice. Well, for a one-year-old, which would actually be considered naughty for anyone over the age of 3. But since I decided that I like to sleep all night and take long naps, I definitely deserve to go on the nice list. And, don't forget, I'm cute. Here's a list of all the things I want for Christmas:

1. A slinky
2. Play-doh (the non-toxic sort please, sometimes I think it tastes good)
3. A magic fish tank with fish that run on batteries, since mom can only stand and stare at the fish in WalMart for so long and real fish aren't allowed in our apartment
4. Church shoes, size 5, black please
5. Lots of hugs, kisses and attention

Thanks so much, and I promise to be good next year too. For a two-year-old.

Love,
Kennady

2 comments:

Rory said...

I'm so glad you have a blog.

Devon said...

Me too!!!! love you and see you soon!