Drum roll please...............

Ta da! So I think it turned out awesome. I've been worrying about this cake for months now (um, yes, I really have) trying to plan it out and hoping I wouldn't completely mess it up. And I didn't. In fact, it turned out better than I thought it would. I know you were all impressed with my transformer drawing skills from Ben's birthday cake (um, yeah, I'm being sarcastic), but I wasn't sure I could pull this one off. First, it required me to get the cakes out of the pans (4 pans) without them falling apart. I have never done that before. This time I got some pretty helpful hints from a book my sister loaned me. Then I had to cut the cakes and piece them together. Never done that either. And I had to pipe some of the icing. Never done that either. The hardest part was the bow. Alright, I'll stop bragging and go to bed. Sorry, just so excited to have a cute monkey cake for my little monkey's birthday party tomorrow.
5 comments:
Kortney that is so awesome! Isn't it fun to be creative? It will be sad to eat it. Hope it tastes as good as it looks. Good job. love mom
Very Impressive! I think you need to start teaching cake decoratic as a side Job. That cake just rocks!
Yeah that really turned out great! Happy birthday to Kennady!
Wow I love the cake!! Good job, I am hoping to do something cute like that for my kids next year!
Cute cake.
Post a Comment