Kristi was kind enough to go ahead and email me some of the photos from the shoot. Mostly because she knows my mom is dying to see them. I asked her to just send a couple and I think she sent 50, she said she had a really hard time choosing. It reminded me of when we had Kennady's Easter photos taken and then I tried to choose just one to buy. We all know how that turned out. So here they are.






They are pretty much fantastic. So here is something cool that Kennady did yesterday. After I change her diaper she always tries to nab the dirty diaper. Well, yesterday she won, grabbed the diaper (don't worry it was tightly wrapped up and nearly sanitary) and started crawling off as quick as she could. I was kinda curious to see where she was taking it, so I waited and watched. She crawled to the trash can in the kitchen, opened it and tossed in the diaper. Amazing. Here's something not so cool that she did yesterday. She disconnected my MacBook (mag-safe connectors- great for tripping over, not so great for babies) and then stuck the power cord in her mouth. Um, no she was not electricuted. But she did short out the cord, so now it will only power the laptop and won't charge it. Meaning every time she pulls out the cord (this is frequent) the computer turns off and if Photoshop is in use it freezes 50% of the time. Grrr. So we ordered a cheap knockoff power cord (we really can't afford the real deal) and it comes with a much longer warranty than the original. Hopefully it works well. I have my fingers crossed.Today I had 4 children under the age of three at my apartment for 2 hours. And this will happen every Tuesday. I survived. The apartment really isn't trashed anymore than Kennady can accomplish by herself. But please remind me that I never need 4 of my own children under 3. Oh, and that was after our downstairs neighbors' kid screamed from 3 am to 7 am, waking up not only Ben and I, but Kennady as well. Seriously, if your kid is screaming for 4 hours, there is something wrong. And let's not forget the door kicking.
P.S. As I type this, it's 4:30 p.m. I am still in my pajamas.
1 comment:
Aw, that is way cool about Kennedy throwing her diaper away! Oh gosh, I'm impressed you survived being alone with all those kids! You are a busy, hard-working woman- even with being in pajamas all day :D
Post a Comment