Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennady!


Ok, so this is a day late. It's been a little bit hectic around here. But yesterday was Kennady's birthday! She is a whole year old. I am just thankful that the three of us have survived a whole year. But I also love, love, love my little girl, who is getting bigger every day. She is really a sweetheart, although still a trouble maker, but I couldn't ask for a better kid. I can't believe how much she has grown this last year. From a tiny, helpless baby to a big girl who walks and talks and very much likes to be independent. So here's a little nostalgic look.

Then: 6 lbs 7 oz, 19 1/2 inches tall. Now: 20 lbs 9 oz, 28 1/2 inches tall.Brand New

1 Day

3 Days

3 Days

1 Week

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

4 1/2 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

10 Months (yes, I know, there is not a 9 month picture...oops)

11 Months

PS I'll post birthday pictures and video either Saturday night or Sunday.

1 comment:

Leacayoungart said...

That was fun to see those together...watching her grow.