Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Snowing!

Yep, for real. We woke up to several inches of snow on the ground and it doesn't look like it will be stopping anytime soon. Kennady wasn't sure what to think about it, she just stared at it. Luckily we got home before it started snowing (well, so it was snowing in Pocatello when we were driving yesterday).

This weekend we drove down to Utah to see Rob, Kristi, Russell, & Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. We had a lot of fun. Grandma gave Russell and Kennady money to go shoe shopping and they thought it was great fun (not trying on shoes, but pulling all the shoes off the shelves). Kennady got some church shoes and some boots- just in time, because now she will definitely need to wear shoes to go outside. We tried to listen to General Conference, but I don't think we ended up hearing that much. Kennady and Russell thought the stairs in the split level house were way too much fun. So I will be glad to get the November Ensign. Kristi was nice enough to take family photos for us while we were there. I would post them, but it turns out they didn't get transferred to the jump drive, so we'll have to wait for a CD. Kristi got awesome photos of Kennady. Getting the family pictures was a little tougher than we thought. Kennady only wanted to cooperate when Mom and Dad were standing behind the photographer making funny faces. Aunt Marlene gave it great effort, but I guess Kennady just doesn't think she is as funny as Daddy. This is the same problem I had when I tried to take pictures of Kennady by myself. When the shoot was over, we also figured out that she was very tired, hungry and wet....oops. I guess little kids limit is about 30 minutes. Ben spent most of the weekend helping Rob and his Dad work on Rob's house. Ben thought it was great fun and wants to go again. Boys and their power tools. We had a lot of fun visiting with family and Kennady loved playing with her cousin and grandpa and grandma. She loves the attention.

And now, hopefully, here's a little video. I figured since I didn't have photos to post I could post a video. Well, when I plugged in the video camera I discovered what happens when I leave the camera within Kennady's reach and get a business call. I hope you like to watch carpet.

1 comment:

The Ballard Family said...

Okay..seriously? Best video ever. I don't know if it's just because I'm restless or something, but I sat mesmerized through the whole thing! I kept waiting to catch a glimpse of her adorable face again!
Too funny.
I bet you guys laughed so hard when you discovered it.