Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello, Goodbye

Goodbye Summer. Hello Winter.
Goodbye playing outside. Hello bath time.
Goodbye bottle. Hello sippy cup.
You would think by the looks of these pictures that Kennady was feeding herself. Wrong. I was feeding her with a spoon and she was being a monkey. The pear juice in her hair (that's why the sides stick out, but not why the back sticks up, her hair does that by itself) I had nothing to do with, except that I provided her the pears. If you look closely at the second picture you can see her two top teeth.

So in some other news, I've applied for a job. Wish me luck. It's to be assistant manager of the apartment complex we just moved into. Not the most loved position of all time, but I think I would do a good job so most people wouldn't hate me. The best part about the job (well maybe after the money and reduced rent) is that Kennady could come with me! She would get to be the official greeter, and I think she would be best greeter there ever was. I had a pre-interview yesterday, where the interviewer (the one that interviews for BYU-I for a living) told me that my resume was the first not boring resume she has seen in a long time. Yes! My design skills work. I'll find out in a couple of weeks if I get a real interview.

Tomorrow we leave for Utah for the weekend. We're going to visit Rob & Kristi & Russell, and whoever else of Ben's family is going to be there, which might be all of them, minus Dan. It'll be nice to get out of Rexburg for a few days, but I'm not super excited about the trip down there because I know the traffic will be horrendous. I just hope we can make it down there in less than 5 hours. I'm not going to count on it though.

Hmm. That's about it. Well, I guess I did finally get Kennady's invitations and now I'm working on sending them out. It's getting closer to her birthday. What does she want for her birthday you ask? Well, she would like some winter gear- like mittens and a hat. Ok, so maybe she will hate to wear the hat, but she needs one. And shoes. What size does she wear? Beats me. I'm guessing a 4. Hard to tell because I can never seem to be able to get them on her because she scrunches up her toes. She also likes the singing cards. Speaking of Kennady, she's awake, my fun is done (ok, well just the blogging).

No comments: