Alright, I have this predicament and I need some help. You see, Ben is going to school full time and I am full time baby wrangling. While both of these activities are good, neither is very lucrative. Don't worry, I'm not soliciting money. I'm just trying to get some part time, at home work using the skills I spent a lot of time and money learning in college, a.k.a graphic design. My dilemma is that I can't think of a name for my up & coming business, which is dramatically slowing down my blog/Web site. So I thought I would enlist the help of my thoughtful and faithful blog readers.
Um, in other news, well, there really isn't any other news. That's why I haven't posted in a while. We are moving back to Idaho in one week. Ahhhhh!!! I hate packing. It's terrible. I mean, I guess it's really not that bad, it's just overwhelming. And 8/10 of our stuff is in storage in Idaho. Will it all fit in the car? Even with leaving all Kennady's too small baby clothes here? How much stuff will we accidentally leave here? How much of that stuff do we actually need? And then, when we get this whole mess figured out (which will probably be waaay too late next Friday night), then we have to fit Ben, Mom, Kennady and I in the car and drive 1700 miles. Once we get there then we have to unpack everything. I will be happy to have our own place and our own stuff again. I miss our KitchenAid mixer. I miss our queen size bed. And I will be happy to not miss cats. I will miss family and friends here, but we are excited to see some of our other family and be close to other friends again.
And those pictures you've been waiting for? Well, sorry, not today, I don't know where the camera is.
2 comments:
k, so graphic design... I know you've done wedding invitations- what other things do you create? I will seriously work on coming up with a list of names that could help you out!
now, let me think...
Do you have any web design experience? If you know how to design a website, you could try calling Heritage Internet Technologies, formerly known as Heritage Web Solutions. They're located in Utah. Miles and I both worked there for about 2 years. They hire people from all over the country that are willing to work from home. Email me if you're interested.
Post a Comment