Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding Invitations

For those of you who don't know, I make wedding invitations, or baby announcements, or bridal shower invitations, art show booklets, magazine spreads, newspaper ads, fliers, business cards, photobooks, baby books- pretty much whatever you want. Eventually I'll probably create a separate blog for my designing portfolio, but for now, this will have to work. And, yes, spread the word, I am for hire.

This is my sister's invitation. It was a 5x7, double sided.

This one is from one of Ben's good friend's wedding. The red sides folded and met in the middle (there was a seam in the middle of the front). I want to say it was 4x6 or somewhere close to that.

This is my sister's bridal shower invitation. It's a 4x6 that we printed on photo paper.
I've done a few others that I'll have to find in my CD storage, which is probably in storage in Idaho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your talented. If I ever get married again you'd be handy. But, since that's probably not going to happen I'll spread the word how awesome you are!!!!

kaleen said...

yeahhhhh... that is definately Talent!