Thursday, June 18, 2009
Another Pcitureless Post
It's harder to blog in the summer. The weather is too nice and my baby is growing too fast. I think I forgot to post her checkup weight and height- 26 inches tall and 15 lbs 4 oz big. She is now really crawling and getting faster everyday. She pulls herself up to stand on things like the sofa and then cruises around. She loves to be standing up and yells and yells when she has to lay down. I, being the creative person I am, found the perfect solution. A round ottoman with storage, which with the lid off is the perfect size for Kennady, and she can stand, move around in circles, but she can't fall down. It's great. Yesterday Kennady found some paper on the floor and was ripping it to shreds, but when she went to eat it I said "No, Kennady, don't eat that." She stopped, looked at me, giggled and put it back in her mouth. Everytime I said the word "no," she just laughed and laughed. I thought they weren't supposed to do this until they are older. Monday she got to go for her first boat ride. She loved the boat, loved the water, but absolutely hated the life jacket, which is a necessity, so she wasn't the happiest baby. Yesterday we bought her a baby boat and went to the pool, and she just loved that, but yelled when we got out. And then last night she decided that she wanted popcorn, and as we all know, she is not old enough to have popcorn. She could not understand this. She yelled and screamed, grabbed handfuls, tried to dive into the bowl, and yelled some more. It was pretty much a two-year old fit. Maybe she'll just go through this phase early and then be done with it before she hits two. I can wish, right? Ok, well, I love blogging, but this is the only nap that Kennady has taken today, so I am going to go enjoy my peace. Pictures will have to be saved for another time. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment