Saturday, June 6, 2009
Monster Truck
My Aunt Diana gave us a stroller for Kennady, and it's a monster. I was hesitant to even take it because it's so gigantic (I'm pretty sure it won't even fit in the trunk of our car). But due to it's massive size, I thought Ben would think it was the greatest thing ever. I'll get a picture on here sometime, then you can see this thing. And Ben has been wanting a jogging stroller, and this thing has awesome shocks and stability. It also weighs upwards of 30 pounds. Well, today, home alone and bored, I thought we should test it out. So far Ben has been the only tester, and he thinks it is the coolest stroller ever. I think he would even push it around if we didn't have a kid. After wrestling with the thing for 15 minutes trying to get it to unfold, we were out the door. It's definitely an all-terrain stroller. We went for a walk for a few hours and Kennady loved it. And man, was it a workout for me. The first part is all uphill, so I was drenched in sweat by the first 10 minutes (might have something to do with the temperature outside). I thought downhill would be easier, but the thing weighs so much it was like walking a rambunctious Labrador retriever. We both had a lot of fun, and Kennady especially liked the reclining feature the last 15 minutes of the walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment