The pictures are out of digital photo limbo land. However, since this post has been days in the making, I am not going to take the time to organize them into an order that makes any sense. Not that you care as long as you get to see the cute baby.

Here is the adorable dress that Grandma Nelson sent Kennady. I love it! Kennady knows she is cute, and I am afraid that is big trouble. As you can also see, she's getting strong and likes to stand up. She'll be walking in no time (oh dear).

Here is very tired baby and very tired Daddy. Kennady, I think, is teething. And no one is really enjoying the grumpy Kennady who has body snatched our sweet little girl.

Speaking of which...

Oh, there's the sweet baby.

Maybe we should have seen this coming when she started gnawing, not just sucking, on her fingers.

And here's the little lady bug. Another outfit courtesy of Grandma Nelson. This little girl is destined to be a shopaholic.

This is tummy time. Not Kennady's favorite time of day, but she is starting to appreciate it more. She rolled over the other day, officially. She's rolled over on our bed before but there has been debate over whether it counts, since it's a softer surface.
2 comments:
Teething! That is no fun. Russell just started and I agree that it seem like some stole my angel. I love the picture of her in the lady bug outfit.
Oh my goodness. She's such a doll. I love all the pics and video I get to see of her on here.
Post a Comment