I've been tagged about 15 times to write 25 things about myself. I figured I'd wait until everybody tagged me. Actually, it just took me this long to think of 25 things. I tag: Mom, Jeff and Mandy.
1. I'm currently taking a belly dancing class with my mother, cousin and best friend from high school.
2. Last year I did my own taxes, including self-employment taxes. I read a few hundred pages on tax laws, etc.
3. I hate cold water. Except for drinking, then it has to be really cold.
4. Showers make me human.
5. Smiles from my 3 month old melt my heart.
6. Recently I drew an owl sitting on a dogwood branch using Illustrator and it's the first graphic I've made that I've liked. Well, I guess once I made a bagel.
7. I get so focused on projects that I forget to eat, pee, sleep and sometimes blink.
8. I love cooking. I especially love new recipes that turn out delicious. I get really angry when cooking doesn't go my way.
9. I stink at working out. I don't hate it that much, I just never make the time to do it. I'd rather make the time to do something else.
10. I have a talent of persuading others to do something. I've been told I could sell sand to an Arab. Which is probably like being able to sell a ketchup popsicle to a lady in white gloves.
11. I can't, and haven't been able to for all of my life that I can remember, touch my toes, whether sitting or standing.
12. I crave ice-cream like a pregnant woman. Always.
13. I don't like chocolate. It's gross.
14. Breakfast foods are my favorite, but I usually make them for dinner because I don't function that early in the morning and would hate to suffer a tragic cooking accident.
15. I tend to be the innocent bystander who is injured.
16. The sound of birds really annoys me. I prefer crickets.
17. Loud music stresses me out, unless I've had a particularly bad day and I'm driving in my car.
18. I get ingrown toenails all the time and it's really frustrating/painful.
19. I strongly believe health insurance is like gambling- only you're betting against yourself.
20. I only drink milk when I am pregnant or have heartburn.
21. I like saving money. I think I might be a miser, but I'd have to have more money to be able to tell.
22. New clothes always make me feel better. I know it's been a good month when I haven't gone shopping.
23. I like second-day cookies, not fresh out of the oven.
24. I've recently unattached myself from my cell phone. I don't know if this is good or bad.
25. There are close to a hundred pieces of pottery in my mother's house and not a single piece is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment