Um, so I signed up for another 8 week weight loss challenge. I enjoyed the last one, well as much as you can enjoy dieting and rigorous exercise, and really enjoyed losing the 15 pounds. The money wasn't so bad either. I still have some weight I want to lose, and I was finding myself very unmotivated after Christmas break. I figure since I was so motivated by the last one, that it should work again, right? Well, I'm having a hard time getting in the zone, but I still have a couple days left. Saturday is the big day. I also challenge my friend Casey to not eat any sweets for a month. We started last Friday, and if either of us eats sweets, we have to pay the other person. The goal is that neither of us eat sweets and we get to keep our money. So far, so good. Apparently I'm pretty motivated by money (I think I already knew that, but wasn't entirely sure it would work with dieting/exercising).
If you want to join, my cousin (or rather my cousin's wife, I suppose) has set up a fancy website for all the rules, registration and reporting. www.lean-13.com. So if you need something to help you commit to your New Year's resolution, do it!
I vaguely remember there was something else I was going to blog about. Eh, I'll get to it later.
1 comment:
So whatever happened the last time with the jerky person? Just curious. I like a good ending to a story :)
Also, I still want to get together with you guys sometime. We've talked about it a few times and just never do anything about it. We'll probably be living up your way in the spring/summer, so if not before then, atleast let's do it THEN.
Post a Comment