Normally I tell you really long stories first, and later show you all the pictures. Well, since I finally got that camera I've been wanting forever for Christmas (Ben rocks!), I'm having fun playing with it, so you get to see pictures first, and then later I'll try to remember all the really long stories.
 |
| Miss Eisley. I love her curly hair! |
 |
| My breadmaker rolls. Yummm. Delicious. |
 |
| Christmas morning! |
 |
| Korban was more interested in the presents everyone else was getting. |
 |
| Kennady was the only one who wanted to decorate the Gingerbread house. Eisley disassembled it later. |
 |
| The finished product. |
 |
| Korban playing with his train table he got from Aunt Kendra and Uncle Dustin. |
|
|
|
We went to Kendra's for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We did brave family pictures on Christmas Eve. I'll save those for the next post. Other than that we just ate and played games. Mom and Dad and Dustin came down after Christmas. Ben went skiing with Mom and Dustin. We went to Tucanos for Dustin's first experience with
Churrascaria. And to the planetarium for our first movie with Korban and Kennady's first 3D movie. And of course we went bowling, where Ben won his first game ever.
New Year's Eve we went to our family party at the Hodge's. We rang in the new year at midnight (Eastern Standard Time), played a game, and were home by midnight our time.
Up next: family pictures, a recap of 2012, and 2013 resolutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment