It finally happened, I finally got a smart phone. Since the iPhone 5 was just released, that pushed the iPhone 4's into the free zone. Actually, exactly on the day that I was going to upgrade. It came in the mail yesterday, and I've been playing with it ever since. The feature I'm most excited about (well, besides a phone that actually works)? :
A camera that I'll pretty much always have with me, without having to carry around something else. Hopefully that means more pictures for us. And possibly a more exciting blog.
I also like that I can listen to music/watch Netflix, meaning I can do that while I do other mundane chores. Because I get yelled at when I turn on the radio (Kennady has sensitive ears, or doesn't like to me to have fun, I'm not sure which).
I'm sure I'll find other handy uses for it, now that I've stepped into the 21st century.
No comments:
Post a Comment