Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday List

Here it is, Kennady's long-awaited birthday list.

  • Guitar
  • Gumball machine
  • Birthday crown 
  • Squirt gun
  • Art supplies
  • Magnet paper dolls
  • Doll house
  • Dolls
  • Pink tv
  • Birthday card
  • Big princess book
  • Drums
  • Tiger towel
  • Stuff for potato heads
Really she will be four and likes pretty much everything. Ben keeps asking me for my list. I will be 27 and am a little harder to please, although not much. 
  • iPhone case
  • Guitar hero and/or Rockband for Wii
  • iHome
  • A maid/nanny (hey, it's my list, I'll dream if I want)
  • Knife set (the one that got left in my apartment in college is down to 2 unbroken knives, it's BYOK when we have people over for pork chops, and then Ben used the big knife to remove sod from our yard)
  • New shoes, all of my casual shoes look pretty sad
  • An attachment for my KitchenAid - pasta maker maybe? wheat grinder? vegetable slicer? cotton candy maker? do they have those?
  • Gift cards - I know, super boring, but I like shopping
Plus, I like random stuff, that I can't think of right now. This was a spontaneous list, so it's probably incomplete. But that's ok, most of you guys don't send me birthday presents, so you couldn't care less about my list. 

1 comment:

Devon said...

Take guitar off that list...Love Grandma!It will be arriving before her birthday.