Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Big Girl

I finally found the card reader, so here are some pictures. I really need to be better about taking pictures, Kennady is growing up too fast. We were taking some pictures of Mom Ellis' crochet projects, and this was the face Kennady gave me. I get this face a lot. For some reason it reminds me of my brother.
Then Kennady decided she was happy and goofy.

I'm sure Kennady will love this picture when she gets a little older. But isn't she just so cute?
I swear, it's not a bad haircut, she just didn't let me brush her hair that day. We have lots of those days.
And here are some pictures from Ben's graduation. You know, I never got to go in the new auditorium, because we missed graduation (we only went to convocation) and it was all locked afterward.
As for new happenings, well I am getting fat. Don't even ask for a picture. My aunts Tina and Kelly dropped in for a visit, while they were out here dropping off my cousin Jonathan at the MTC. Kennady immediately decided they were here to visit her, and read her books and play with her.

No comments: